What could be a better way to take the classic dish of devil's eggs to the next level than with the bold and fiery flavours of Kimchi mayo? This tangy and piquant kick of the mayo will have your taste buds dancing with pure delight. The creamy texture of the filling also provides a smooth and satisfying finish, perfect for those who enjoy the juxtaposition of bold and subtle flavours.
Crafted by Isadora Matias
"Based in the vibrant culinary hub of Barcelona, Isadora has made it her mission to explore the city's diverse culinary scene and capture the essence of the dishes in her photographs. Her passion for authentic and colourful cuisine is evident in every dish she creates, and these devil's eggs with our kimchi mayo are no exception."
- 3 tbsp Bombom Kimchi Mayo
- 6 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Some salt and black pepper
- Paprika powder for garnish
- Boil the eggs in a pot of water with 1 tablespoon of vinegar for 7 minutes.
- Drain the water and let the eggs cool.
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Carefully remove the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Add the Bombom Kimchi Mayo, salt, and black pepper to the bowl and mix until smooth.
- Using a spoon or a piping bag, fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle paprika powder on top for garnish.
These devil's eggs with our kimchi mayo are perfect for any occasion, from a fancy cocktail party to a casual backyard barbecue. Enjoy!