Putting the real K to KFC - Want crispy chicken with a bit more of a kick? Try these Bombom Gochujang chicken wings - full of umami goodness!
- 12 chicken wings, halved at the joint
- BOMBOM gochujang 100g
- Salt & pepper
- Optional: honey
- Put chicken wings in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Let them marinade in the fridge for a few hours if possible.
- Heat oven to 180°C. Spread the wings out on a baking tray and bake for 30 mins. Pour off the excess oil and coat both sides of the chicken wing with Bombom Gochujang.
- Increase the oven to 200°C. Cook wings for a further 30 mins, brush a few times to coat in Gochujang as they cook.
- Serve with party snacks and veggies. Enjoy!