Make some tasty restaurant-quality Korean BBQ pork in the comfort of your home in 30mins. An easy oven-bake recipe with minimum ingredients and mess! With a bombom sauce no need to go to a restaurant!
Crafted by ESU LEE
- Bombom Ssamjang
- 400g Pork (belly or shoulder you choose!)
- 2 Spring onion
- 1 half Lime
- Season pork with a little salt.
- Heat the grill pan until hot, place whole sprigs of spring onion and lime alongside pork and sear until you get those chargrilled marks on pork - 3mins on each side.
- Flip the pork and spoon over Ssamjang generously.
- Place grill pan into an oven at 180’c until cooked through - 15mins.
- Once out the oven, let the pork rest.
- Plate up the grilled spring onions, pork, and squeeze grilled lime over pork. Tuck in.
This will be best served with a dollop of bombom kimchi mayo on the side!