Bibimbap is an iconic Korean rice dish: a warm bowl of white rice, layered up with your choice of delicious toppings and flavoured with Gochujang sauce.
BOMBOM BIBIMBAP KIT INCLUDES:
- 90G Short grain rice x2 : The perfect steamed rice
- 30g gochujang sauce x 2
- 3ml Sesame oil x2
- 5g mixed sesame seeds x2
Toppings to buy:
- Xg vegetables: carrots, mushrooms, kale and courgettes
- Protein: beef, chicken or tofu
- Extra special: 2 eggs
From the cupboard:
- 1 tsp of vegetable oil
- a pinch of salt
- First up, make that perfect bowl of rice!
- Chop your favourite veggies and meat or tofu into strips.
- Add a drizzle of oil to your frying pan and stir fry your toppings with a pinch of salt until crispy. Or if you prefer fresh veggies, throw in some baby leaf salad mix.
- Scoop your warm rice and toppings into a bowl and top with a dollop of Bombom gochujang sauce, and a swirl of sesame oil. Garnish with sesame seeds.
* Top tip: go all out and finish with a fried egg on top!
Bibim “mix” it altogether and enjoy!