Here is an all around fail free recipe for spicy grilled chicken using our gochujang sauce. Originally a char grilled spicy chicken dish from the town of Chun Cheon, this will be an absolute star of your Summer barbecues, wonderfully versatile, loved by everyone.
Crafted by ESU LEE
- Bombom Gochujang
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 Chicken thigh
- 1 Sweet potato
- 1 tbsp Chopped spring onion
- First season your chicken with salt and let it sit for at least 30mins in the fridge.
- Then scoop 2 table spoons of bombom gochujang, 1 tablespoon of honey and slices of sweet potatoes and marinade for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
- In a nonstick pan, swirl a little neutral oil on medium-low heat, and place chicken skin side down and cook until chicken and sweet potatoes are golden brown.
- Flip chicken midway to completely cook.
- Plate up chicken with chopped spring onion.
Serve Bombom Gochujang chicken with rice and leafy vegetables, accompanied with our Bombom sauces. Best eaten as a wrap - think lettuce, chicken, rice and ssamjang all in one bite.